Electric cars, the future of transportation
Last week, Our Key Accountant Manager, Donal O’Byrne, attended the 5th Electric Mobility Conference in Lucerne, Switzerland. The seminar took place over 2 days and was held in both German and French language. We thought it was a great opportunity to get involved and learn the latest emerging trends.
The purpose of the conference is to answer some burning questions concerning Electric Energy for Transportation and Mobility.
A host of industry specialists participated in this event, including:
– political and economic decision-makers in the transport and energy sector
– managers of research and development
– experts of Transport Economics and Energy
– automotive industry and its subcontractors
– electric mobility providers and fleet operators public and private power
– students, graduates and doctoral students of technical disciplines
Some of the talks revolved around the potential of Green Energy in Switzerland and in other parts of the world.
T Dispatch was at the conference together with iTaxi, a Swiss based taxi app using our technology. iTaxi are especially focused on offering a service that is both economical and ecological, so this topic is of particular interest to them. T Dispatch has been working with iTaxi for the last year, building up to a nationwide launch of the car booking service.